Friday, October 16, 2009

Steve Crowder: I Got'sa Peace Prize



LYRICS:

I heard it today, Barack got a prize
Seams they're dishin' peace, prizes left and right
If you wanna prize, you can do it too
There's just a few things, that you gotta do

I'm mowing the lawn
You get a peace prize
Doing the laundry
That's a peace prize
I'm grooming my dog
Peace prize
He seems to like it
That's a peace prize
You, get a peace prize
He, gets a peace prize
I, get a peace prize
Everybody, gets a peace prize

They gave a peace prize, to our president
He'd only been prez, for two weeks by then
The same time he takes, to dust his smokes
Some people call this, Nobel prize a joke
But remember ya'll, Big O gives us hope
More hope for all man, even for the pope
This award ain't for, anything he did
But for things he promises that he will
The first man to win, a peace prize for hope
Bankrupt America, The man is dope
Obama wants change, see it in his eyes
If you do to, you've earned yourself a prize

I'm in the hot tub
Peace prize
I'm doing some dips
Peace prize
Showing potential
Peace prize
Being a black guy
Gets a peace prize
I'm making a sandwich
That's a peace prize
Shes eating the sandwich
Peace prize
It's delicious
Here's a peace prize
Uh, yeah peace prize

The Nobel prize, ain't given to fools
The whole committee, Went to greater schools
They thought Barack, Was Nobel worthy
they decided to, look at his story
He was voted to, be our president
Then they closed the books, The man is in
His name'll go down, with other cool cats
Al Gore, Carter, Yasser Araffat
The prize ain't always given to the best
Its got to be, politically correct
That's why its not, everybody wins
For what not to do, Take a look at him

Liberate Iraq
You get no peace prize
Curb AIDS in Africa
No peace prize
Your last name is Bush
You get no peace prize
Ha, no peace prize
Obama, gets a peace prize
Automatic, Peace Prize
Huh, peace prize
Everybody, peace prize

10 comments:

  1. LMAO! I LOVE IT!

    Everything I do now I sing it! I'm cooking hot wings - get a peace prize. A morning shower - peace prize!

    It's very catchy. Oh, wait, or is it RACIST :O He said "black" in there somewhere, so it has to be evil! AND he said Bush, double evil! Oh, well. Peace prize!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh:
    I heard tonight that 3 out of the 5 Nobel committee people did not want to give it to Obama. Wonder why?

    Obama is a marxist - peace prize

    ReplyDelete
  3. TCL That was hilarious! I hadn't seen yet. Steven is great when he goes all gansta up in here...hee hee.

    I should have about 100 of the "prizes" for all I do around here.
    I read that yesterday too....most of the comt'ee didn't want him to have it. wonder why indeed?

    I'm on FB too, but I'm private on that, so request me and I'll add you. Happy Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I loved it, I think that young man should get a peace prize

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bunni:
    Steve does do good work.
    The facebook account I was talking about is the blog facebook. I can't request you as a friend on it, but you can join by going to the blog and clicking on the Facebook link on the left.
    I have a personal Facebook account, too, but I hardly ever look at it, ha, ha. Too busy with the blog. (I better get a life.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lady Di:
    It was funny...the Left will say he's a racist for doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Crowder is one of my favorites, but I think he needs help lol. Great video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Trestin:
    Steven has a unique way of getting his point across...but it's always entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
  9. RFLMAO!! That was awesome!! I heard the same thing, that 3 out of 5 members on the Nobel Prize committee didn't want to vote for Obama. That's communism for ya. Probably because of his narcissism. Bush accomplished much more than Obama. How laughable, and what a disgrace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teresa:
    Glad you liked it. Steven puts out some great stuff.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.