Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fox News Channel Fires Marc Lamont Hill









As a follow-up to my previous post about Marc Lamont Hill, it was announced on Friday that Fox News Channel has canned him.

All I can say is...
IT'S ABOUT TIME!





In a move that will be applauded by many and it won’t take long for the liberal screams of censorship and racism, Marc Lamont Hill has been fired by Fox News as a paid analyst.
Liberal Fox News analyst Dr. Marc Lamont Hill has been fired, News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch revealed at a shareholder’s meeting Friday. Murdoch made the announcement after being asked about Hill’s “reputation of defending cop killers and racists.”
Read more...

Related Reading & Videos:
David Horowitz's article: The O'Reilly Factor's Insult to It's Viewers...Generally and to African Americans, In Particular

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

7 comments:

  1. Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish. I'm sure the liberal whining and screaming will commence in 3.....2......1...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunni:
    O'Reilly should have gotten rid of him long ago instead of giving him credibility on his show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....This is news to me. Thank goodness I got you on my tweeter, as this is how I learned of Lamont getting fired. I better get on the phone & mass email folks to spread the word. Thanks!!!!!!

    I am still in awe that Fox fired his butt. Goodie !!! Mmmm Mmmm Mmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Conservative Lady
    Another person who should no longer be on the show is Al Sharpton. I notice that Foxnews invites his butt. The Fox megaphone gives Sharpton a platform to spew his racist BS & this needs to stop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Arlene:
    Just spreadin' some Christmas cheer early. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Sharpton is a race-baiting hustler who makes millions of dollars on propagating hate. Ditto for Jesse Jackson.
    These guys have been getting away with this for years at the expense of the people in the black community who look up to them.
    I don't know why FNC keeps Sharpton. Imagine the firestorm there would be if they fired him right after canning Hill. FNC would have an even BIGGER target on it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, that explains why he was scrubbing his sites. Someone was on to him. :P

    I'm still pretty sure that O'Reilly knew, if anyone, how radical Hill is. But I also think O'Reilly thinks EVERY leftist is a loon, so he's used to it by now. :P

    No more terrorist defender on Red Eye. I'm saddened :(

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.