Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FLOTUS Doll Joins POTUS Doll On Store Shelves Just In Time For Christmas


You just can't make these things up.  Along with the POTUS action figure, a toymaker has released the FLOTUS action figure...complete with her toned and shapely physique.  The best part is they will be available for Christmas and sell for only $12.99.

Gee, I wonder if they're taking advanced orders since I know they'll be flying off the shelves once they get into the stores.

Get a load of the Barack Obama doll here on the left.  Comes with Democrat Blue tie and is ready to announce himself #1.  How about that...even the doll knows he's a narcissist.

But the BIG news is that the MO doll is here and is going to be a BIG seller; bigger than BO.

Mail On-Line article:
Toymaker Releases Michelle Obama Doll - Expected Outsell Husband
By Paul Thompson

First Lady Michelle Obama is known for her toned arms and fashion sense.

So it was inevitable that an 'action figure' doll showing off her trademark bare arms would hit the market.

A US toymaker has released a 6in doll that is expected to be a big seller at Christmas - and outsell those of her husband.




White House officials have refused to comment on the dolls which will sell for $12.99 - or about £8.22

The Michelle figure comes with three outfits - each tailored to show off her bare arms.

The first has the figure in the purple dress worn when the Obama's shared their famous fist bump during the campaign.

Another has her dressed in the red and black dress she wore on Election Night and the final figure has Michelle in the black-and-white floral dress she wore during an appearance on US TV chat show 'The View.'

Wow, the MO doll is so lifelike...I almost can't tell her apart from the real MO.  Isn't she just lovely?  I'm so happy they decided to include 3 outfits...and ones that show off her muscular arms, too.  How great is that?  And one of my favorite dresses is included...the spider dress from Election Night.  I'm just so disappointed they didn't include a photo of The View dress.  Guess I'll have to wait until I get my very own MO doll to see that one.  I think the only thing missing is a little cardigan sweater to match, just for those chilly DC nights.

I can just see it now...little girls and boys across the nation will be asking Santa for their very own BO and MO action figures.  It's just a matter of time before the rest of the family joins them, along with the BO the DOTUS (not to be confused with BO the POTUS) action figure.  What fun that will be!

But you better get your order in now because I think this is going to be as big as the Cabbage Patch Doll, and you all remember how hard it was to find one of them for your kids that Christmas.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

16 comments:

  1. tcl: Thanks, hon. Now I know what to get our pit bull for Christmas. He LOVES to chew! :-D

    I'm glad I didn't eat before reading that. Still made me belch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so stupid. Neither one of them are superheroes. They're lameos is my book. I am sure that these dolls will go off the shelves like hotcakes due to all the Obamabots out there. This is a new low for the toy industry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I was the only one that hated that red and black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where, oh where, do I place my order? Will I be able to get one for each of my grandchildren, or will there be a 'limit' on them? I can hardly wait...'snicker, snicker.' (Can you hear the sarcasm in my voice?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does the Barack doll come with a Flag pin accessory for those kids who are feeling a little patriotic?

    Isn't their dog named Bo? Did they name the dog after Obama? Is the entire family and culture of worship that hung-up on the guy?

    Flags with his face, videos, collector plates, action figures, taxpayer-funded posters and other artwork, a peace prize -- and so far his biggest accomplishment has been actually getting elected... which, let's face it, isn't really his accomplishment alone.

    FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEAKY

    ReplyDelete
  6. B&GF:
    I think your dog will probably spit that thing out...they're rotten through and through.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teresa:
    You can always stick them with pins.

    ReplyDelete
  8. emptynester:
    When I first saw that dress, I couldn't believe she would wear something so ugly. Looked like a spider. But now that I see her choice of fashion, it's quite understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...along with the BO the DOTUS (not to be confused with BO the POTUS)

    BO the DOTUS (Dog of the United States)...you are correct.

    Now, how could you possibly think that the First Family would name their new dog after his master? You cynic, you.

    I don't think the POTUS doll comes with the flag pin because it would have to be removable since he only wears it when he has to. It would be a choking hazard for the kids under 3 years old.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ya know, I thought it was released just in time for Halloween, cause it scares the you know what out of me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Matt:
    Yea, not only that, all of MO's outfits look like Halloween costumes, even the ones not included with the dolly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ok, is it just me, or does MO's toothy grin remind anyone else of
    'JAWS'???

    Well, considering the fact that I am a wiccan, I guess I could buy the two dolls and use them as 'voodoo dolls'.

    :>

    ReplyDelete
  13. UCA:
    You want to see toothy? Check out Dr. Dave's post:
    http://feedyouradhd.blogspot.com/2009/10/now-thats-more-like-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. TCL This was funny! I wouldn't buy those "dolls" to give to a rabid wolverine to chew instead of my foot. THey really need to get over themselves! This is nutty! And, they are so ugly, and fake and plastic looking. The dolls aren't too hot either!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bunni:

    "...they are so ugly, and fake and plastic looking. The dolls aren't too hot either!

    Just like the original.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.