Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DOTUS Has Finally Arrived


You all know my "term of endearment" for the president.

Of course you do, it's "Prez BO".


Now don't you think it's a coincidence that the new DOTUS has been named "BO"? Sure, they're trying to say he's named after Bo Diddley, but that's just a coverup for the fact that Prez BO named him after himself.

"BO" sure is cute and I hope the Obama girls enjoy him. I saw that he even gets to write posts for the Teleprompter's Blog, so I guess he's pretty smart.

Too bad Prez BO had to break another promise...you know...the one about adopting a dog from the pound. But how could he turn down the gift of a Portugese Water Dog from the great "water boy" himself, Teddy Kennedy? And I understand that BO has to be taught to swim, even though he is called a "water dog". I just hope good ole Teddy isn't going to help with the lessons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.