Hillary Clinton will host the Islamic World Forum in Washington, DC beginning today:
In the Obama Administration’s continuing effort to befriend Muslims, the United States will for the first time host an international Islamic forum held annually in the Middle East and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton will headline the three-day event.That's nice. Thankfully, the American people put the kibosh on that Guantanamo thing. But here are a few items that did come to fruition last year as a result of Obama's Muslim outreach:
Created to address issues critical to Arabs and Muslims, the U.S.-Islamic World Forum will come to Washington D.C. this week after eight years in Qatar. Clinton will be America’s friendly host for the duration of the event, which begins Tuesday, and will deliver the keynote address at a gala dinner on the first day.Last year Clinton was the first senior member of a U.S. administration to participate in the U.S.-Islamic World Forum, which was held in February in Doha. At the event she announced President Obama’s “new era of diplomatic engagement” with nations that have been “hostile to the United States” and promised to close the military prison at Guantanamo because it had “become a symbol of the wrong way to make America more secure.”
- Napolitano discussed national security matters with a group of extremist Muslim organizations
- The nation’s space agency (NASA) was ordered to focus on Muslim diplomacy
- Clinton signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S.
- The Obama Administration also sent an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf - who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks), on a Middle Eastern outreach mission.
- Obama Administration ordered a government-funded meal program for home-bound seniors to offer halal cuisine prepared according to Islamic law.
And you'll be happy to know that Obama plans to offer a similar message of cooperation, love and lollipops with the Muslim community this year:
- The Justice Department also created a special Arab-American and Muslim Engagement Advisory Group to foster greater communication, collaboration and a new level of respect between law enforcement and Muslim and Arab-American communities.
A similar message is expected to be delivered at this year’s conference, which is being promoted as a platform for dialogue at the highest level between U.S. and Muslim public officials. The focus in Washington will be on the rapid, turbulent change in the Middle East and implications for Muslims around the world. The goal is to foster unique, positive relationships between policy makers business, cultural and religious leaders from across the Muslim world and the United States.Which cultural and religious leaders? The Muslim Brotherhood and the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei? Or maybe Mamoud Ahmadinejad and Anjem Choudary?
America bends over backwards, as Obama bows down and apologizes, to placate the Islamic world and what does it get us? You answer the question.
Info via: Judicial Watch