Friday, February 12, 2016

Breaking My Blog-Silence Today


It's been quite some time since I posted on my blog.  I've been focusing on my Facebook Page.  Today I came across an article at New Zeal about debunking anti-Ted Cruz myths.   I encourage you to check it out.

The article includes the video (below) of Senator Cruz speaking on the floor of the Senate during the last budget fiasco in October 2015.  It's long (93 minutes), but I watched the entire thing this morning and was so impressed that I decided it was worth not only posting it on FB, but breaking my blog-silence today to pass it along here at The Conservative Lady blog.

Some of you may have seen Senator Cruz give this speech in October.  If not, or if you don't remember it, I encourage you to take the time and listen to what he had to say about the budget and about the Washington establishment (Democrat and Republican).  This is why they hate him.

By the time I get to vote in a primary (March), the field will be whittled down even more than it is today.  I'm voting for whoever is chosen as the Republican nominee in the General Election.  I just hope that whoever it is, he believes about the Washington establishment (especially the GOP Washington establishment), as does Senator Cruz.

No matter who you're favorite candidate is, I sure hope you'll give this a watch (even if you have to do it a little bit at a time).  It will certainly be worth it.



10 comments:

  1. I'm not currently a Cruz supporter, but I'm glad to know that you're still among the living!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Yes, I'm still alive but mostly on FB. Good to hear from you.

      Delete
  2. You've been missed My Lady! I will give my favorite candidate another listen.

    GO CRUZ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sir. Good to hear from you. I'm leaning Cruz but anyone on the GOP side will be better than those 2 blazing commies on the Dem side.

      Delete
  3. Cruz is my guy currently, but I can live with Trump. I vote on the 15th, too, but my favored candidate was washed out awhile ago by other 'smarter' American primary voters than me: Carly Fiorina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Ms. Fiorina, too. Maybe, if Senator Cruz becomes the nominee, he'll choose her for VP running mate.

      Delete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.