Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Conservative Lady & Hack Wilson Make "The Blaze"

Today I received an e-mail from a friend who notified me that one of my photos from the Restoring Honor Rally on 8/28 was published in The Blaze with a link to my blog.  Wow, was I surprised.

I immediately went to the site and found it, right there in black and white.  Turns out, The Blaze did a post on October 2 comparing how the Mall and the WWII Memorial were left after the Restoring Honor Rally on 8/28 and how it was left after the One Nation Rally on 10/2/10.  They used my photo of the clean field after the 8/28 Rally in the beginning of the post.  In my post I had linked to Hack Wilson's blog with his videos comparing the two rallies and sure enough, they linked to Hack Wilson and published his videos.

Yeah, I know...it's just a photo and a link, but I respect The Blaze as a reliable source of information and use it often for research and quotes.  So, I am honored that they actually found my blog and linked to it, even if it was just for a photo.

A little bragging going on today at TCL and a congrats to Hack Wilson.

Here's the link where we mentioned  in case you'd like to check it out for yourself:

'One Nation' Crowd Didn't Exactly Leave the Mall (or World War II Memorial) Spotless

by Scott Baker Scott Baker

10 comments:

  1. Awesome, awesome TCL!!! Now THAT is exciting news!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HBWS & Gorges:
    It was fun to see! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, TCL, congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuzzy Slippers:
    You never know who is looking at our blogs. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats TCL. Hope you got tons of new readers from the exposure. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Teresa & MNRobot:
    Thanks. My 2 seconds of fame.

    ReplyDelete
  7. TCL, that is terrific. Great report and great seeing you name on the Blaze!

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.