Friday, February 19, 2010

Update: Congressman Mike Pence (R-IN) 2010 CPAC Speech

Oops.  Hope you weren't paying too much attention earlier when I posted the wrong video of Mike Pence's speech from last year's CPAC.  I actually watched the whole thing and never heard the mention of 2009 in the beginning.  The speech was really good, though, so it wasn't a total waste of time.  I took it down as soon as I realized the mistake.  Sorry for the confusion.

The videos below are of the actual speech Rep. Mike Pence (R-IN) gave today at CPAC.  I think this is a wonderful speech, so I hope you have a few minutes to watch it if you haven't seen it yet.








At the suggestion of Just A Conservative Girl, who is attending CPAC this week, I decided to find Congressman Mike Pence's speech  from CPAC today and watch it.    I don't know if he would ever consider a run for President, but I do know that we need people like Mike Pence fighting for us.

What do you think?

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

4 comments:

  1. I can't express who electric that room was while he was speaking. He was speaker of the day, and I LOVE Michele Bachmann, but he hit it out of the park.

    I didn't vote for him in the straw poll, and I should have.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a brilliant speech! He is such a great conservative. Thanks for posting this speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JACG:
    It really was a terrific speech and it seemed like it went over big just from hearing the applause. I've always liked Mike Pence and was happy I could hear him speak at the 9/12 March. It will be interesting to see if he really does run for President. I hope so...we need good candidates!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teresa:
    You're welcome. JACG mentioned how good it was and recommended it, and after I heard it, I agreed 100%. He's a good guy and a great asset to the conservative movement...not to mention the GOP. They need more people like him in the party.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.