Thursday, January 14, 2010

Does Mika Brzezinski Need A History Lesson?

When asked by Glenn Beck who Sarah Palin's favorite Founding Father is, she claimed "all of them" but that "George Washington raises to the top". So, George Washington is her favorite.

Flash forward to the MS-NBC Morning Joe anchorette, Mika Brzezinski, criticizing Gov. Palin's response.  Listen to the video carefully...sounds to me like Ms. Brzezinski needs a history lesson. Did Mika Brzezinski pick "Lincoln" as her favorite Founding Father? Sure sounds like it to me.

 “Wow, uuummm… Wow, I just need to, let me just process, okay,” Brzezinski remarked in response to the clip. Later Buchanan chimed in, “I would’ve gone with Hamilton, myself, Joe.” Shortly thereafter Brzezinski said from off-camera, “Me, Linc-, Lincoln, but okay.” Sarcastic joke? Or startling lack of elementary knowledge of American history? Hard to tell…

Also, notice the headline at the bottom of the screen..."The Fantastic Mrs. Fox" and the mocking comments about Sarah Palin made by the other commentators. 

All I can do is shake my head and wonder what these fools will think when Fox's ratings continue to go through the roof and Gov. Palin's supporters multiply.  I'm sure the onslaught of bashing will continue in their attempts to marginalize her.  Sad, little people.



Via: Hotair.com
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

2 comments:

  1. Would it be too rude of me to suggest that Mika Brzezinski might appear to be a token bimbo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. banned:
    You're comment isn't rude at all compared to what gets said about Sarah Palin on National TV. And I would agree with you, Mika does appear to be a bimbo...and the other idiots on the panel aren't any better. I never watch "Morning Joe" and this just validates why.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.