Sunday, July 24, 2016

A Candidate Worth Supporting


Today I break my blog silence to say that I have found a candidate worth sharing with you.  I posted this on the Facebook page, too.  It's been awhile since I thought a candidate was worth supporting.

I have donated to many "conservative" candidates (some of you may remember 'Ten Buck Fridays') who got to Washington and, once there, became establishment turncoats.  After being disappointed in these candidates, I haven't donated to anyone (or the GOP) in years.

Today I have decided to break that habit and send a donation to a candidate, Dan Bongino. Mr. Bongino is running for the Congressional seat in Florida's 19th District.  It's good to feel optimistic about a candidate again. I hope Mr. Bongino goes to Washington and proves there are still honest, strong conservatives who keep the promises they make to their constituents.
 

His campaign needs a financial boost because he's running against a couple of well funded opponents in the primary election. If you're in his district, or are looking to support good, conservative candidates, consider helping him in his campaign.  Thank you.

If you have some time, I recommend watching the videos at his site.  He has an interesting life story and you will be impressed with his reason for ending his Secret Service career.  I was. 

We need to send good people to Washington.   Dan Bongino is a good choice.

Dan Bongino On the Issues 

Dan Bongino Website 

Dan Bongino Facebook 

Donate


No comments:

Post a Comment

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.