Saturday, December 19, 2009

Will 2010 Be A Good Year For Black GOP Candidates?


Congressional candidate Lieutenant Colonel West speaking at the American Freedom tour in Fort Lauderdale Florida at the Revolution Nightclub.

H/T: Войска ПВО - Defending The Motherland blog.

I saw this video on Войска ПВО's blog and thought it was an inspiring and motivational speech to all of us who really want to help take our country back. Lt Col Allen West is running for Congress in District 22, Florida's Broward County.  This is the first time I've seen him, and he is saying all the right things.  If you are in Florida's District 22,  you should check this guy out.  This is the kind of candidate the GOP needs in 2010.

The article below claims that Allen West and other black republicans think 2010 may be a good year for their campaigns.

Black Republicans Say 2010 Will Be Their Year
By Kelley Vlahos
- FOXNews.com

Allen West, a retired Army colonel who is running for the second time against Democratic Rep. Ron Klein in Florida's 22nd congressional district, West, is one of a small but determined group of black Republicans running for seats in the U.S. Senate or House of Representatives in 2010.  Read more...

For more information on Allen West you can go to his website.

6 comments:

  1. Dear Favorite Lady,

    Wow this guy has the hammer that strikes the nail on the head.

    It ain't my state but I surely do hope this "MAN" gets the nod. Although one clip don't make the man, a little bit of that good Ole Penecostal fervor sure does a body good.

    Iffen y'all don't do the right thing and elect him, tell this guy to come to Oregon. He and his family can move in with me for awhile. We could use some of that good ole time conservative religion out here.

    Stupid me; I thought Florida was only good for Tarpon and Bonefish.

    I'mbackishly yours,

    jadedfellow

    ReplyDelete
  2. jadedfellow:
    This guy has no chance in Oregon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this guy on Fox, O'Riley or Hannity I think. Pretty impressive, I agree. Love what he has to say!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Janie:
    I hadn't ever heard of him before I saw the post, but he says all the right things. He is also an impressive speaker. It will be interesting to see how he makes out in the campaign.

    ReplyDelete

Respectful comments are always welcomed and appreciated. Trolls will not be tolerated.